Find out which is better, fiverr vs Upwork? This article will compare the two and help you decide which platform to use!
Fiverr vs upwork Main differences
- fiverr is a website where you can buy services for $5
- upwork is a website where you can hire freelancers for hourly work
- The average wage on fiverr is $5, while the average wage on upwork is higher at $25 per hour
- You can get anything done on fiverr in 5 minutes or less, but not all jobs are completed quickly on upwork – some projects take weeks to complete
- Upwork has more features than Fiverr including messaging and reviews of each worker’s skills/performance
- There are no fees associated with using Fiverr, but there are monthly fees to use upwork.
Pros and cons of Upwork
- A multi-faceted approach to hiring.
- Recruiter support.
- No service fees with payroll enrollment.
- A limited number of Connects each month.
- Must pay for extra Connects.
- Varying service fees.
Pros and cons of Fiverr
- Free to join.
- Complimentary ads for services.
- Tons of freelancer resources.
- No hourly projects.
- 20% service fee.
- $10 000 project cap.
Checkout my other articles about Fiverr and Upwork: